Thursday, July 8, 2010

(2) What You Are

What I Took Away:

I am energy, and I am connected to everything around me through that energy.

I am a magnet, literally attracting things that my energy connects with, whatever vibration it's on.

My life, at this moment, is the result of everything that I have ever thought, done, believed, or felt, up till now.

I can start right now to consciously and deliberately attract whatever I desire in this lifetime. People, resources, money, ideas, strategies, and circumstances.

"You are far more powerful than you realize. You are creating everything in your life. Once you fully acknowledge this, and take responsibility for it, you can do anything that you set your mind to. You are the author of your own life, and you can choose to take it in any direction that you wish."

No comments:

Post a Comment