Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jack Canfield's Key to living the Law of Attraction:

I am going to start this journey with a man who inspires me: Jack Canfield. He's the starter of Chicken Soup for the Soul with his friend, for those of you who don't know who he is. And he is an amazing motivational speaker, inspiring millions. I could re-read the secret, but this small, concise book, written in Jack's voice, to me seems like the perfect place to start.

There are activities in each of the fourteen chapters, helping the reader to sort out their thoughts on all aspects of their lives and help to define and focus. Instead of me writing these things in a journal, this is going to be my journal. Ideas written out for me to easily refer to any time I like.

I know there will be some things I can't write about here, but need to do, like a vision board for example, but those will come with time. For now I am going to wade through the quagmire of my mind and start to focus on what really matters and what I really want out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment